talk about general wheeling tech(i.e wheels, axles,tires also for tech articals )
By TJMike
Does anyone run sticky tires up there? I have a set I run on the trails here but I haven't decided if I want to drag them up there since I have a set of blue labels I run for street tires. Thoughts?
By Weasel
Yep lots run them up here. I can think of 6 off the top of my head now. Also swampers and blues. Snow is mostly gone, if you got them I'd run them.
By axleater
your dana 44 front wont like them very much but they do work really well here!
By TJMike
I'm surprised it's lasted here. Mostly luck and because things are slick here. The plan was to have a 60 by now but so far that hasn't worked out in my favor.
By axleater
sticky crawlers have lot's of traction up here! My dana 60 with good shafts didn't like them!
By pineappletuna
I see they make some 42" red label krawlers now I was thinking those might be some real fun ones to break my junk with I haven't seen any prices yet but I bet they are scary
By Ryan283
pineappletuna wrote:Isn't ryan still running 44s with his sticky treps and he only breaks shafts a couple times a year right
Yes, with RCV's.

And yes, I've popped a few.
Largely due to driving as though I have Dana 88393943034 sized shafts though.
I bring a lot of stupid to the table.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]