talk about general wheeling tech(i.e wheels, axles,tires also for tech articals )
By adamK1500
I started pulling out lines and discovered that the fitting on my lines isn't sold anywhere... M10x1.25. The only place I can find them is online.

I also came across this block that i can't identify. Its right behind the engine on the firewall and the rear brake line passes through it. It looks like its just a bend but i don't know why they wouldn't have just bent the line... Has anyone see one?
Attachments
Thingy.png
Hopefully you can see this picture
Thingy.png (58.17 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
By Weasel
Try Autozone, they had a bunch of different fittings last time I made some brake lines. Also check Whisler or maybe Speed Center. Can't quite see the block but is it mounted to the firewall? Maybe it's a 90 fitting with an attachment point rather then use a separate hose clamp.

You sure they are not a M10x1.0??
By adamK1500
Thats what all the parts stores asked me, I've got a thread checker and it's definitely M10x1.25. All the stores that I went to tested it themselves too. I ordered a pack of them online so i should get them soon.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]