Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By ICEBERG
Building a race truck to race a none crawler race circuit. Some will agree, some will disagree. Doesnt matter. I will try to post as i go and update. Learning the ways of technology I will try 2 put up some photos. The truck is a full size Bronco. 4 u ford guys 80-86 model. 351 W and c6. 33's with no lift. keep it lo. As we get lazier it is nice to have things closer to the ground. Have several people and businesses involved. I will post the part lists and help from everyone when it is in the works. Initially the purchase was for parts. I had my dad over to see if we could get it running. Started working on it mid morning and before i knew it it was running,driving, and making its way inside the shop 4:rust removal,sawzall lift, poor mans lift, metaphors aside, it was clearing 33's before he left 4 home. Awesome. Next step is to gut the inside leaving the windows in and factory dash. Had plans for snow wheelin and a heated truck makes it a family day? She likes the idea. Just ordered parts to make truck more reliable. Thanks 2 Branger II. Brake booster, mastercylinder, valve cover gaskets, bearings and seals for front end. Plan to install racing seats 5point belts and a removeable bar for shoulder straps, makes it easier 4 kid to use back seat.

ICEBERG
By ICEBERG
Will do and i knew that you were. your name says it all, and when your tool box is aqua just like early broncos were from factory. that set up u have is awesome btw.
By ICEBERG

BAR GRILL SWAPPED WITH BRANGER II AND HAS FACTORY FORD ON HOOD WHICH WILL STAY ONE THE TRUCK AFTER PAINT. WINDSHIELD ID CRACKED LIKE CRAZY SO THAT WILL BE REPLACED.

TRIM REMOVAL ON DRIVERS SIDE, MIRROR WILL BE REMOVED AND DENT WILL BE GONE MOSTLY ON FENDER

TRIM REMOVED ON PASS. SIDE, MINOR BODY WORK WHERE MIRROR WAS MOUNTED, OND AGAIN ON THE FENDER

INTERIOR IS REMOVED IN CAB AREA, GOING TO MAKE A 'T' HANDLE FOR SHIFTER OUT OF GARAGE DOOR SHAFT,MOUNT SEATS AND BELTS HOPFULLY SOON. NEED TO WASH OUT INSIDE, LOOKS LIKE OIL OF SOME SORT WAS SPILLED ON CARPET ON PASS. FLOOR.

WORKING ON FINISHING PULLING CARPET OUT BUT NEED TO UNMOUNT AUX. HEATER TO FINISH THE TASK. VERY SHOCKED THAT REAR WINDOW WORKS, FIRST FULL SIZE THAT THE SWITCH ON THE DASH WORKED WITHOUT FIXING IT. SPOILED RACE TRUCK.

THIS IS THE HEATER I NEED TO UNMOUNT, IT IS A HACKED MOUNT SO I WILL REMOUNT WITH A LITTLE MORE THOUGHT IN MIND NOT BOLTS AND NUT. GARAGE DOOR FASTENERS WILL DO THE TRICK. LOL

BRAKE BOOSTER AND MASTERCYCLINDER WILL BE REPLACED ONCE THEY ARE DELIVERED TO HOUSE. FACTORY CRUISE CONTROL WILL BE REMOVED JUST ON THE THOUGHT THAT USING CRUISE CONTROL WHILE RACING WOULD NOT BE SAFE MAYBE?

PLAN ON FINISH CLEANING OUT CRUISE CONTROL DRYER. PUT A BATTERY BOX IN ENGINE COMPARTMENT IN FACTORY LOCATION, AND CLEAN UP THE WIRING MESS UNDER THE HOOD. NOTHING IS AS COOL AS HAVING TEN WIRES RUNNING AROUND THE ENGINE BAY THAT ARE NOT HOOKED UP. NEEDS A WASH ALSO VAVLE COVER GASKETS ARE LEAKING SO THAT NEED TO BE CHANGED ASAP.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]