Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By Weasel
Nope engines just have to be in a stock configuration (not stock to that vehicle). I guess you could put in a stock turbo engine but you cant go upping the boost on it. I would say the work involved would not be worth it unless it came factory in the vehicle.

Regardless it's the engine has little to do with winning any of these races as long as it stays running.
By Stevsie
Ahhh okay. been ahile sinch i've been on the YORR site and read the rules. Very interesting..
By axleater
my 4 runner is not for racing, it's for looking [smiley=beer.gif]
By Stevsie
Haha Thats pretty obious with that sweet paint job. I'm pretty jealous. You have a good start on a show yota lol  [smiley=grin.gif]

Probably good for an extra 4.5 war pony's?
By axleater
we are racing on saturday, wanna go?
By Stevsie
If your asking me, yes. Absolutely. I work till 5:30 on friday though.
By Stevsie
Scratch that! Girlfriend is visiting from college friday night. If i aint around, she'll have my acorns roasting over an open fire.
By axleater
take her on a sweet date to the new atlas bar in columbus montana.
By Stevsie
Scott told me to tell her i can see her any weekend of the year, racing only happens 3 time a year. lol
By ICEBERG
I'm Finally back in the loop!!! Need to learn how to post picks from iPod. Just to give you an update on the race bronco it's still around and kickin. 2014 race season was a blast. Had more friends out racing and my uncle came out and got the bug so bad he bought a racer also. The season ended well I got first in points in my class and quite a bit of compliments but also had some haters out there so this year they are automatically bumping the truck up a class. I guess they don't like it when a stock truck beats the " bigger trucks ". So I am now in super stock class and making some minor changes as of now with intent thru the season on some big changes suspension wise, lift it bout 4" inches and have some more clearance.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]