Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By pineappletuna
Looks good! So I gotta ask what's the plan for drive train, I was guessing a pissed off 22ret with a 100 HP shot of nos and just plan on a rebuild every time it goes fast, or maybe a lq9 gm 6.0 L just for kicks?
By axleater
Looks good! So I gotta ask what's the plan for drive train, I was guessing a pissed off 22ret with a 100 HP shot of nos and just plan on a rebuild every time it goes fast, or maybe a lq9 gm 6.0 L just for kicks?

I don't think jay wants to jump in the mod class right off the bat!
By ToyotaJay
When Captain Twisted gets back from his high seas adventure the old 4Runner will go to his shop for some roll cage fun!

Attached files
By jason
Jay dropped off the Black Beauty and we didnt want it to get snowed on so we pushed it in.

There were some rust issues and we wanted to go directly to the frame so we are making a inner subframe.

rolled some tube for the window bar

with a few more bends it fits pretty nice

By NITE_KRAWLERS
Nice u guys roll it or bend it? Looks like a bender but would the roller work for that too?
By axleater
looks like it was rolled first and then put in the bender to fit the exact contour as the windshield frame does not have a constant radius shape to it.
By jason
using the stock body mount brackets--they are light and strong--a little extra gusset makes it even better.

rolled the upper tube to match the roofline--for being a square fender they sure are roundy!

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]