Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By FORDTRUCKS
Anyone out there mud racing this season besides Z fab and ICEBERG? Done a few mods to the Ram and picked up a sponsor or to and I'm gunna give it a try. 5 runs in hermosa, 3 in Crawford NE. I'll be running the super stock class. My rigs more of a crawler but we will see how it does. Should be something to do in between wheelin trips!
By FORDTRUCKS
Fwd:
These are the dates for the mud races.
May 17th hermosa.
June 7th Crawford NE.
June 21st hermosa.
July 5th Crawford NE.
July 19th hermosa
August 23rd hermosa
September 6th hermosa
September 13th Crawford NE.
Racing starts at noon.
By pineappletuna
I would be more likely to give mud racing a try if I dint need a scuba diving suit to breath with so I wasent eating mud
By FORDTRUCKS
Lol, there's usually a guy or to with a topless Jeep that gets covered in mud. They seem to breathe ok lol. I say you come on out and we'll see how them stickies do! Its more of a soupy mud anyways...
By pineappletuna
I could prolly talk my wife in to letting me use her suzuki it has a top and doors and a big block 1.6 L
Lol
By axleater
Mud racing would be so much fun if it wasn't for the mud and the washing and the cleaning.

Good luck! We are definetly coming out to watch this year.
By FORDTRUCKS
We have figured out that if you wash them quick as soon as you exit the pit, between runs that it practically falls right off. Once it dries is when it gets to be no fun to wash off.
By Obama420
Anyone out there mud racing this season besides Z fab and ICEBERG? Done a few mods to the Ram and picked up a sponsor or to and I'm gunna give it a try. 5 runs in hermosa, 3 in Crawford NE. I'll be running the super stock class. My rigs more of a crawler but we will see how it does. Should be something to do in between wheelin trips!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]