Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By jason
Bert wanted a ride so I got the old scrambler out and started getting it ready for this first race.

We werent going fast, just wanted to put some miles on--Bert grabbed some sweet goggles!

Brought it in and started making a list.

Nate broke some stuff at the last race so needed some gears--Brad came down a few nights and did his thang.

Ive had nothing but problems with this stupid 360---went with the bronze gear and its eating it up too. hope it makes it 130 more miles!

Shane was bored so got Joachims out of the weeds and got it going--Jo has had bad luck so Shane decided to yank the tank and redo all of it--he should be ready to rip!
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-EfKx ... 33_520.jpg

Had to change out some bushings so Pat came over to help. He took off one of the shackles and lowered the jack and it didnt touch---this thing is STIFF!

It might be a bit slippery so Nate and Shane mounted up some sweet swampers just in case!

By NITE_KRAWLERS
Awesome updates dudes. Good to see things like this, makes me want to build one. I'm gonna swing out to the shop one of these days..
By jason
tell us more and show us what you are working on!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]