Discussion about kicking it out of low range.
By Digerup
I'm prepping my buggy to race this coming season and was wondering what was acceptable for a fuel cell. I currently have an aluminum tank, only about 12 gal. Do I need a tank with a bladder and what capacity tank is needed.
By axleater
the broadview race is 35 to 40 miles per lap so depends on fuel mileage and pit strategy.
I am a big fan of the poly tanks with a metal can around them.
By Digerup
I was considering a cell like that with 26 gal capacity. My motor is an LS 3 with about 425 HP, so I would guess 5mpg racing.
Attachments
haz fab buggy.jpg
haz fab buggy.jpg (9.04 KiB) Viewed 8297 times
By axleater
Good choice!
By Weasel
no bladder needed. No requirements that I recall on the style of cell.
By Digerup
Installing an atlas 3.0 and th400, wondering what stall you guys would use on this setup
By axleater
There are so many factors that effect the actual stall that it is hard to say. If you have low gears the stall will be close to what it is supposed to be but higher gear ratios and tall tires will make it stall at a higher rpm. Low range will make it hook up lower than expected. Higher stall makes more heat.
1800 might work well if you are running 5.38's and 40" tall tires. Call up a converter company and tell them what you have and they can get you where you should be.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]